Fall Yoga Retreat on the Chesapeake Bay
at Great Oak Manor Inn on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Get away with the Prancing Peacock Yoga Studio for a weekend long retreat on the banks of the beautiful Chesapeake Bay at the gorgeous 18th century Oak Manor Inn. Great Oak Manor is a luxury waterfront bed and breakfast on the eastern shore, that we will have all to ourselves!
We will enjoy lots of yoga, meditation, yoga nidra, joyful trance dance and good company. Immerse yourself in a weekend of nurturing and playful activities. The food is fabulous, using fresh local ingredients.
Experience the Chesapeake Bay aglow in warm sunsets. You can let your body rest and your mind wander. A bald eagle makes a daily appearance in the sky above the inn's back lawn.
The inn keeps a fleet of bikes and kayaks for guests, and optional massage sessions are available. You can be as busy or as chilled out as you like!
- Elegant Rooms: Rooms are based on double occupancy (two twin beds). Each room has a private bath.
- Meals: Dinner Fri/Sat, Lunch Sat, Breakfast Sat/Sun, Afternoon tea Fri/Sat.
- Activities: Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Nidra.
- Retreat Goodie Bag
- Optional Massage: Extra fee required; must be pre-scheduled.
- Friday Evening: Begin our retreat by exploring the beautiful estate or relaxing with a welcome tea as we settle in for the weekend. Indulge in a four course gourmet dinner before finding peace through sunset meditation by the water. A gentle yoga class with yoga nidra prepares you to unwind in the library or on the patio under the stars.
- Saturday: Choose to start your day with an optional sunrise meditation walk before a delicious breakfast. Enjoy a two hour
detoxifying vinyasa yoga class accompanied by aromatherapy in the beautiful conservatory. After a tasty lunch, make use of the free time to walk by the water, curl up with a book,
schedule a massage (extra fee), or relax in the indoor pool. Tea is served late afternoon, followed by an optional yoga session to nourish the body & soul.
- Saturday Evening: Enjoy another gourmet dinner before relaxing into sunset meditation. Head to the beach for a fire ceremony to create intentions and purge things no longer needed. With an open heart space, convene back in the conservatory for a relaxing evening yoga class followed by yoga nidra.
- Sunday Morning: Sleep in or join us for another sunrise meditation and a silent guided walk. Nibble on fresh fruit and tea before a grounding vinyasa yoga flow to seal in our contentment and good energy. Another divine breakfast awaits us before our time here ends. Take joy in this bountiful retreat nourished by yoga, meditations, and friendship.
Request more Information
Reserve your spot now
Call 267.679.0791 or email us if you have any questions!